Join us for a Parade of Love!
Saturday, May 30
Parade participants meet at Redmond High School.
Looking for something fun to do with your family? Come participate in the Parade of Love to show your love and support of Emerald Heights residents and staff! The Parade of Love is a cars only, non-stop parade route through Emerald Heights campus to honk, wave and show our residents and staff some love. There will even be a prize for Best Decorated Car!
Please RSVP using the form on this page with your name and phone number. We will give you a call with more details.
Family and Friends Expectations
We are looking forward to seeing you in our upcoming Parade of Love! Our number one goal is for all of us to stay safe. We want to ensure that everyone continues to stay healthy and follow safety precautions. Here are the guidelines to follow during the parade:
- Cars ONLY. No walking or riding bikes during the parade.
- Stay INSIDE your car at all times.
- Drive very slowly. Do not go above 10 MPH.
- Pay attention to the cars in front of you.
- Do not stop the car to talk to a resident.
- Be mindful of the other people in cars in the parade.
- Do not touch anyone.
- When in the parking lot maintain social distancing (6 feet apart).
- Do not bring items to hand to your resident.
- Decorate your car with whatever you like as long as it is safe to drive. Suggestions include signs, balloons, streamers, lights, washable paints. Residents will vote on the Best Decorated Car, with a great prize for the winner!
- Gather at 10:30 AM in the Redmond High School Parking Lot (volunteers will be there to guide you) to finish decorating and to organize into the parade procession.
- At 11:00 AM our lead parade car (Emerald Heights Green Ford Escape) will lead the procession to campus.
- The procession will follow the highlighted route.
- As the parade exits campus, cars may return to Redmond High School to remove decorations or cars can continue on to return home, visitors are not allowed on campus, please do not plan to return to Emerald Heights.
Emerald Heights Parade Meeting Point
Redmond High School
The Lead Parade Car will leave the lot at 11:00 AM and take the following route to the Emerald Heights Campus:
- Right out of the school parking lot onto 104th
- Right onto 166th (by St. Jude Church)
- 166th turns into 111th (sharp right turn)
- Go up the hill, 166th turns into 176th
- Turn right onto Emerald Heights Campus