Have you met our sister community, Heron’s Key?
July 8, 2019
Located in the south-sound town of Gig Harbor, Heron’s Key is that area’s most innovative and exciting senior living experience, owned and operated by Emerald Communities, the parent company of Emerald Heights.
- Heron’s Key is located on 18 acres on Borgen Blvd. between Harbor Hill Dr. and Peacock Hill Ave., just minutes from Gig Harbor’s vibrant downtown and its shops, restaurants, galleries and festivals.
- Residents have easy access to nearby retail stores, restaurants and entertainment venues.
- Heron’s Key is within walking distance of the Gig Harbor YMCA.
- Gig Harbor was recognized by Smithsonian Magazine as one of the top five best small towns in America.
True Life Care
- Heron’s Key is the area’s first and only community to offer true Life Care.
- Considered the highest standard among retirement living options available today, Life Care combines hospitality, prime location and exceptional health care.
- A one-time entrance fee pays for lifetime residency in your new, maintenance-free independent living residence, and unlimited days of care in the community’s health center – including assisted living, skilled nursing, rehabilitation and memory support – if ever needed.
- A predictable monthly fee, determined by the size of your residence, covers a host of services and amenities, including restaurant-style dining, interior and exterior maintenance, fitness and wellness programs, social and cultural opportunities, and much more.
- The cost of living in a Life Care community is often comparable to staying in your current home, and can be substantially lower than a non-Life Care community.
When you become a resident of Heron’s Key at Gig Harbor community, your one-time entrance fee and monthly service fees let you enjoy your independent lifestyle with all the community services and amenities. You’ll be in the heart of the Gig Harbor area you love, close to the best this area has to offer. And with Life Care, you’ll have the assurance of knowing if you need assisted living or skilled nursing, you’ll receive that care for as long as you need it, with no increase in your monthly service fees.
To learn more or if you know someone you think would be a good fit for Heron’s Key, call 1.866.553.4576 or fill out a contact form on the Heron’s Key website.