ACTIVE LIFESTYLE FOR SEATTLE-AREA SENIORS
A continuation of the
Northwest lifestyle you love.
Imagine enjoying all the best parts of your active lifestyle without all the hassles of home maintenance and upkeep. That’s what you find at Emerald Heights senior living community. So you can focus on all the things that inspire you, intrigue you and delight you.
Emerald Heights makes it easy to continue your active, independent lifestyle and your overall well-being. It’s simply a matter of choosing the activities that interest you each day.
- Start with an invigorating walk through the forest on our one-mile nature trail.
- Get involved in one (or several) of our 31 Resident Association committees alongside your bright and creative neighbors.
- Or take a water aerobics class in our beautiful indoor pool.
As the area’s only not-for-profit Life Care community, wellness is a key part of our community culture. In fact, our wellness philosophy encompasses everything from fitness and nutrition, to volunteer programs and social activities.
Get a clear picture of life at Emerald Heights.
You’re invited to enjoy a leisurely look around Emerald Heights via your computer or tablet screen. It’s a great way to “meet” a few residents and “visit” our senior living community located on Education Hill in Redmond, WA. If you like what you see, fill out the contact form to schedule an in-person or virtual visit.
This is our world. This is where residents live, play, socialize, thrive, relax and
laugh. So we’re each committed to looking after it. We actively seek products, services and procedures to minimize negative environmental impact in the
community and the world around us. Some of these initiatives include:
- Waste prevention programs
- Wider email distribution
- Low-consumption plumbing
- Energy-efficient lighting, appliances and windows
- Auto-light motion sensors
- Sustainable design for new construction
Each day we strive to do our part. It’s our world and we’re proud to help protect it.