ALZHEIMER’S AND MEMORY SUPPORT IN REDMOND, WA
Enrichment and security
in a nurturing environment.
For those experiencing cognitive decline or memory loss, Emerald Heights offers memory support that’s specifically designed to enrich the lives of residents. Our approach treats residents with the utmost patience and respect, so they feel comfortable, encouraged and secure. At the same time, we’re there to support spouses and families through the memory loss journey.
Our memory support neighborhood features private suites that can be decorated to make residents feel comfortable and at home. Specially trained staff members provide dignified dementia care customized to individual needs. Plus, our low resident-to-staff ratio offers a comforting sense of familiarity for residents.
See pricing here.
AMENITIES AND SERVICES
Our memory support staff is specially trained to care for residents with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia.
- 16 private memory care suites
- 24/7 nursing care and supervision
- Resident monitoring system
- Specially designed, interactive memory care activities and programs
- Social, recreational and educational activities
- Three nutritious meals daily featuring fresh, local ingredients
- Wellness program, including exercise classes, music, art and spiritual services
- On-site amenities, including hair salon and manicures for an additional fee