SKILLED NURSING CARE AND LONG-TERM CARE SERVICES IN REDMOND, WA
Personalized care in familiar surroundings.
Planning for the future includes not leaving important decisions to chance, such as the location and quality of future care if ever needed. This is another advantage of the Life Care concept at Emerald Heights. You’re assured lifetime access to long-term skilled nursing care or short-term rehabilitation if ever needed. Importantly, these services are available to you with no increase to your monthly service fee for the higher level of care service.
The Corwin Center is an excellent option for short-term recuperation after a hospital stay for joint replacement, heart surgery or other procedures. The high-quality care and therapy services you receive will get you back up to speed faster. Plus, there’s the distinct advantage of receiving care within your own Emerald Heights community, close to friends and neighbors.
Our highly trained and licensed nurses and caregivers provide attentive, personalized care in coordination with personal physicians. Plus, Emerald Heights maintains an exceptional staff-to-resident ratio, offering the continuity of care and reassurance that comes from seeing familiar, competent and friendly faces.
AMENITIES AND SERVICES
Both short-term and long-term skilled nursing services are available to residents of Emerald Heights.
- 61 semi-private and private suites
- 24/7 nursing care and supervision
- Physical, speech and occupational therapies
- Social, recreational and educational activities
- Three nutritious meals daily featuring fresh, local ingredients
- Wellness program, including exercise classes, music, art and spiritual services
- Scheduled entertainment
- On-site amenities, including hair salon and manicures for an additional fee